Thursday, January 18, 2007

the yellow balloon
















from senior sam; sometime i also wish to be a care-free child


started the day with a bad morning and bad mood. i wonder how can people throw away their responsibilty and just don't care about it. really respectful ar. i dun think i can do that. was wrong to throw my temper but i guess i've enough. the very max that i can close my eyes and don't say anything about everything. the working styles, commitmrent to the cca, the passion to drive our capability to the perfect mark.

i dun know what else i can to do help and push it further beside not giving up. we used to have the same goals, wanting to drive the club to the another level. maybe we can. there's still hope and it's not easy for me to give up another part of my life. i only hope my passion for it is not dying. GO SAM GO!

i'm super worried for pre-press. first time in history, no form of art work in soft format when it's like week 3. and i suppose to hand in on fri. okay, i can feel the urgency to kick myself off my comfortable zone and my other commitment. YES, GIVE IT THE FIRST AND LAST BEST SHOT!

on the other hand, i thankful for the support from my family, friends and him. i think i made it but i can't be sure. so many uncertains to be sort out when i'm done with the proj submission. we shll see. anyway, i'm starting to miss my mum cooking and getting used to auntie cooking :) i also want to become a mum who can cook in future. that's how simple life can be.

work. dun procrastinate any further sam!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

加油

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home