Thursday, September 28, 2006

about the threesome's chinatown trip




















check out CH's hand















his legs too!
















i stole this pic from stef's blog :P















i wish i own a DSLR, only with that i can then take NICE close-up :)















popiah!















need me to explain how hungry we were?
















my mickey!
















retail therapthy really brighten up our day but yet burnt a hole in our pockets :(




















this reminds me of my opera photos =)





















my friend over here is MAD over jolin :X





















evidence 1
















evidence 2




















evidence 3





















evidence 4
















evidence 5




















mr teo: here's ur gf photo

as usual, i don't have the habit of typing in details.
i guess it's a bad habit but it's too time consuming. e always busy bee :X
but i had a really great time with them yest day.
bought a nice top, bottom and jacket :)

now, i'm worrying over what to wear to the crowbar award ceremony on next fri!
mdm chan said: "DRESS TO KILL"!
how am i to interpret it?
mr wilson suggest wearing something special and make ppl like WOW?

meanwhile, i shall finish up all my posters designs, notice board designs, tidy my wardrobe, figure out what to wear, ask my fashion consultants(i guess ur know who you are), get anything if i need, do up the notice boads, enjoy and endure the many tuitions next 2 wks, pray hard that i still maintain my gpa and last but not least doll up for the award ceremony on fri :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home