Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Counting down.















Yeah! back from camp :) even though it's a working camp, we had a gd time toge.
suanning, gossiping, crapping, joking, snacking and throwing pillows at each other early in e morn at 4am
i didn't slp at all for e first time in my life!
was chatting with sam n the gang
they're VERY curious about design students life in BT. how really busy are we?

had to return to campus for presentation on tue morning
sam is so nice to drive us out for breakfast then to campus
now i know where to find nice tea n 'pancake' :)

that particular nice person was busy introducing the 4 singles in mc to me :X
my excuse to him: "No time" (sch work+family+friends+cca+tuition) where got time?
actually there is since i'm improving on my time management side
but there's no wrong in wanting more time for myself actually haha

i guess he behave n think crazy just like me when i'm slp deprived
or maybe he dreams to become a matchmaker?!#$%@^&
we shall wait till that day...

everyone seems to be counting down to holiday
ATTENTION: 9 MORE DAYS TO GO!
i need to remind myself beside choinging there's sc meeting on tue
i'm loving e latter :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home