Wednesday, September 27, 2006

birthday present wannababes

today is 27th September
exactly one wk to amanda's first paper and also bro's birthday
it's also pretty obvious that my birthday is just round the corner :)

so since this is my blog my space to rant,
i shall just put down what I dreamt of having for this special day.

so here i state,a wishlist of mine, COUNTING DOWN TO A CERTAIN DAY IN OCT.
well, if you are intending to get me one. *AHEM* be a darling and pick one from this list.
you sure gonna make me love you more.

not in any order of preference:

1.Cannon of Nikon DSLR (if you're freaking rich and don't know where to spend ur $) haha.
like i've said a DSLR has become more than a need than a want. but well, i'm still working towards this particular goal of mine.
2.Do they sell Basheer vouchers?
3.A nice A3 portfolio :)
4.Add yet another earring/belt to my collection?
5.Create a personalised "get creative ideas" kit, like putting in stuff in a nice packaging you think can help me attain "enlightenment" during the hectic deadlines rush.
6.A close friend gathering of those whom i sorely missed and neglected
7.Some alcohol to knock me out once. It's legal soon. very soon!
8.Some nice gold dangling accessories which melted my heart recently :)
9.MACBK PRO! (if you're MAC=MAD!)
10.A holiday to anywhere. I think i need a break from my daily routine if i can afford the time yah.


But honestly speaking,
i would love a thoughtful hand-made present :)

on a lighter note,
like i've said....
it was only a dream :o)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home