Saturday, September 16, 2006

MOOD: HAPPY

YES, finally submitted P2 yest and i'm officially on a one month break :)
all the best for those who have submission on mon and wed, u guys can do it!
i think we des students are some great ppl(we are right?)
manage to survive 5 blocks with tight deadlines, overwhleming stress, breakdown etc
it's nv was easy but we still made it!
so let's countdown, we still have 3 semesters to go yay!

i had a good sleep last night. really a nice one
the experience to feel life, lying down and just sleep with no worries on ur mind
able to sleep soundly,
feeling the presence of calm in ur heart,
life is just so perfect isn't it?

my lists of things i hav/ plan/ must/ want to do:

1) sleep n replenish my energy
2) spend time with family
3) meet up with stef, joc, qi, mich
4) plan for the upcoming chalet on wed
5) be a hardworking tutor for another 1 month
6) pack my room+table+working area
7) revamp my wardrobe
8) D.I.Y some stuff with mich
9) organise with jay n plan a TV02 gathering
10) meet jw to pass him e notes
11) sc meetings
12) sc events design
13) sc notice board preparation
14) revamp club room
15) movie spree
16) shopping ( new clothes+earrings+bag+craft+photo album materials)
17) exercise!
18) start working on my NYAA
19) meet ms koh n ms chua as promised to show her my works
20) stop abusing my laptop
21) visit e biennale exhibition (anyone for it?)
22) experimenting with leisure photography
23) revamp my room?
24) create a photo album on my shanghai trip
25) find those ppl i neglevted (old friends, friends and teachers) and meet up with them soon
26) relax and hibernate
27) go on a holiday with mich is possible
28) get a job aft my last tuition session if my schedule allows
29) help keith with sc website
30) enjoy before the battle starts again!


my next wk schedule is pack for e time being...
mon: order satay/ brainstorm SC3 poster designs/ tuition
tue: meeting with ruby, kristine n JM to dicuss the desiging and marketing for sc camp
wed: chalet
thur: chalet/ tuition
fri: sec 2/6 gatherin/ might be meeting keith to discuss about e des for sc website
sat: sc meeting
sun: -

i think i really need to get a thick 07 calendar diary
the list of things i need to jot down n remind myself to do it
is VERY SCARY :p
that's all for now,
hey freedom, i'm coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home