Tuesday, September 19, 2006

the experience

had the experience of being a busy creative director with 3 meetings today. phew
actually, all meetings were fruitful but when i think of the work i need to produce before sat's meeting make me want to faint badly.
it would be possible if i'm free this wk without tuition, chalet and gathering
but i definitely place the above before my work
as i have been neglecting them and it's time to catch up during this 2 wks break

to be honest, the workload is simply worse than my course work
but deep down in my heart,
i adore what i'm doing now
i know it's my commitment. my passion
though there are times i complain and complain
but i just need a breather
a hole for me to rant
and make me feel better

aft meeting1, meeting 2, meeting 3..
went to order satay and
met up with the gang at ws to buy chalet stuff
then bumped into the always motherly guider, mrs pang
according to ms chua,
the usual blur queen(yours truly) was smart enough to give her no. to mrs pang
but forget to jot down her no.
so now, we shall hope that she will get in touch with ms chua and me :)

back to WORK.
will be back with chalet photos soon.
till then...


ps. pearl wen, enjoy ur long awaited trip to JZG :) bon voyage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home