Friday, June 09, 2006

my today



































Was at yio chu kang e whole morning with my family. Attended 46 SAR 8TH INTAKE DIREST ENLISTMENT. We also went on a 'tour' ard e camp. The facilities are really not bad. They hav got gym, internet access and what not. It was a great eye opener indeed.

E saddest moment was definitely parting. Saying gd bye to their precious sons and giving then a warm hug while constantly reminding them to take care, eat well, sleep tight. It's touching to see mothers n some fathers crying. Actually, it's all sum up to that all parents love and care for their children. It's jus a matter how different they deliver and communicate them. Don't u agree?

E programme ended off with tears, rain and small floods. I'm so glad that dad send me to sch if not i might not be on time for e shoot. Anyway, bro called me jus now. He's a botak now :) i simply can't wait to see his hair in 2 wks time!

Flea-ing tml :) but before that i need to clear some of mine work. Deadline is on coming mon, everythings are goin on smoothly. But i wonder why i always take up more work. I guess i'm jus being myself. Is it gd or bad?

Enjoy ur weekends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home