Sunday, May 28, 2006

Retail theraphy helps

Oh well, i spent 16 bucks to get my 2 ads printed yest. I guess e 'extra income resources' i need for my course work kept me going with tuition. I hope this keeps me goin untill end of her PSLE. Then after, went back to sch n met up with hl. Headed to studio to work while hav fun watching video with gangs. Submitted my work, then met up with mich. She came over to des for e sake of her dearest pork chop. HAHAHA

We shopped ard since it's our annual CNN day. Then bumped into peter sam. He looked stunning that i nearly couldn't recognise him. I'm gald to hear those words comin out frm his mouth :) but i shouldn't pin too much hopes as well. We left sch, shop ard tamp searching for her slippers but didn't get it in e end. Then our last stop: bugis village A shopping paradise? we both bought a top :) like i say, retail theraphy really helps but i need to start saving up. Spent $60 on cab n printing in this month. Come to think of it. it's SCARY :X

Last but not least sorry qi! Was supposed to go out with u but i fell alseep with realising it. Promise it's either tml or next wk >.< size="1">

Jo, ganbatte! Don't worry too much yea? Things will improve :)

thanks mich for this :)
a great motivation. i appreciate it alot!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah.. looks like i have lots to catch up wif u, joc n qi...
(had to post comment as i cant tag..)

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home