Wednesday, May 17, 2006

the happy n contented lady

Met up with ah-bin in e noon. Didn't see him for like ages bah. Thanks for being there n listen me rant n rant about sch work. Really appreciate it n sorry that i need to go off early to meet him.

E catching up session with terence was simply GREAT =) But i was kinda of shock when i received his msg yest but everything went well. I can't help but to say i'm a sotong. Made him waited for 10 mins at e canteen as i heard him saying that we'll meet at IT entrance. So sorry! I'm surprised that we acually chatted almost about everything; school, family, work, job, my future n movie related stuffs.

His words are always so powerful, encourging and motivating. I've learn, reflect, think and realise about many things within e hour =) I think i get to know him alot better also. Guess he's right, teachers, tutor n lecturers wish to interact with students but sometime living in such a fast pace society, time jus dun allows for many things to happen. (esp now, with e new BOLCK SYSTEM) .

I miss those day sitting in e staff lounge or outside staff room catching up with Mrs Lim, Ms Chua n Ms Koh over ribena, biscuits n swiss rolls? Oh i really miss them somehow. Will drop by n visit them soon when I'm done n over with my projs.

Major proj due next wed n thur. I'm dead shit. Haven't really started on any yet :p Sourcing for props, camera, 20 thumbnails, poster, direct mailer? They're enough to kill! Oh well, life always like this. Stay positive and be ready to put in ur best effort! Stef-san, ganbatte! I noe you can do it :)

Thanks for e drink n e great time we had =)
Looking forward to e next catching up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home