Sunday, May 28, 2006

Finally i'm done and over with layout & design and adver. PHEW! 1 block down, 'looking forward' to another. I noe that i can't rant n rant over e same thing on block teaching. Jus bear with it for another 2 years, having e faith that there wil be improvement, things will work out better in e future blocks :)

Anyway, i got a D+ for layout. E average was abt C or C+. Yes i was demoralised n dissapointed with my performance. Somehow, I felt i didn't put in my best effort. Lack of time to develop my ideas, do thumbnails and consultations. But come to think of it, it's not e final grade. And one really learn e most from failure. I'm so thankful to those who cheer me up n encouraged to work harder. Those words are what i needed most :) Now, i fear to be in her class. Plus e fact i'm takin info design in block 4. God bless me yea?

Done with advertising too. I think i've learn alot from peter sam during consultation. He's really a pro in e adver related fields. I feeeeel so gd with all deadlines, projs, submissions off my shoulder. Giving myself a 3 days break b4 block 2 starts. Time to sleep, shop, spend time with family n friends, fun n REST :) N not to forget, i still got a presentation to prepare for jap on mon.



"There is no failure, only learning experience, try not to make this demoralise u, it shl motivate u to work even harder"

"All success comes from failure, take this as a stepping stone to do better"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home