Thursday, June 08, 2006

nothing but randoms

thanks wahidah for liking our video clip, though we need to edit n improve e last few shots :X
.
.
thanks yinan for his presents :)
.
.
thanks mimo for her accompany =)
.
.
thanks all my loved ones :-)
.
.
thanks god for everything :D
.
.
.
.
.
It's ironic. I'm feeling thankful yet down :(
cos bro goin to camp tml and won't be back in 4 months time.
doubt he's able to share birthday cake with me this year?
It has become a practice at hm something we've been doing for years?
I can't imagine i've shared cake with u for like 17 years?
How i wish you're girl, i dun mind having an elder sis hahaha
Okay, i need to be positive :) I need to take over his job to be a gd bro/sis & son/daughter b4 his return. A commitment to take up and fulfill well :)
Bro, i'm sure gonna miss u. Come back soon ya?


Somehow girl guide's promise have been goin round in my mind again n again aft e farewell bbq.

I promise to do my best,
to do my duty to god,
to serve my country and to help other people
and to keep my guide laws

Somewhere in my heart, I still miss my blue uniform, my fellow sisters, guiders; ms chua, mrs pang, ms khor, mdm wahti, ms tan, cheers, marchings, scoldings, camps, outdoor cooking, hikes, guide's den, doing work in the/outside staff rm...


"Once a guide always a guide"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home