Thursday, February 16, 2006

some updates

VSC P1
somehow everyone's else seems nicerrr
i don't noe howwss :(((

but still it's finally over and done with.
shall try alot harder e next round.

haven't touched the C- margin for the last sem.
i better start crossing my fingers :D


i'm trying to be an good all rounder,
and then really really good in one or two things.

oh btw comDI final presentattion on last thur was gd.
everything went smoothly :)
was relieved aft i had presented.
then vani was giving comments on all e 4 grps.

i was surprised she commented on me
she said i must hav practise again n again to overcome my 'fear'
she felt i did really gd n she gave me quite a gd grade for my indi presentation

a emotional moment to say..
i was super happy.
all hard work, tears, practise, nightmare n watever was paid off :)
i guess my tears are dirt cheap =p
i cried again but it's all worth it yea. ha ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home