Friday, December 23, 2005

I'm feeling SO MUCH better than yest :) Anyway, i did really bad in presentation for comDI. Partly due to i was nervous. Nervous again #$%^&$!? Nvm i shall try harder the next time like wat vani said. I asked her my grade and then tears flooded my eyes. Told myself not to cry yet tears fold out like tap water. And i guess vani was shocked! She said are u ok gal? dun cry.. you can always do better nxt time. At least you pass ya?.. you feeling better now?...


Met up wif stef, jo n qiqi jus now at TM. Hard a great time catching up wif e gals. We ate at longjohn n met yf n mastura there. Then jo left for work so we walk ard to shop as IF WE ARE SOME RICH TAI TAI =p plus we saw those big shades!! Imagine urself wearing n carrying a guess handbag. Walking down orchard n entering boutiques aft boutiques selling ex n branded stuffs. Flashing ur million of cashcards at e cashier. Then tell urself stop DREAMING! Ha ha i'm sure all gals dream to become rich tai tai but one shl be content wif e life you're living now. I truly AM.

We bought same earring again *BEAMS* I'm so happy. Retail theraphy really helps to change someone mood. I also caught my eyes on a pairs of spec. It's avali in green, red, pink n blue if i'm not wrong. I think i'll go back someday to get it Hav to tink so long if i shl buy a thing.. but tat's me =p ha ha

I've been thinking.. i must do something to my grades. How am i goin to face ms chua with my grades? And ms koh? Where's e distinctions she wans? I can't imagine wat my grades will be like tis term =( huilin called me. She was disapponited too cos she got a C for trash art. I dun noe wat are e design lecturers thinking about. It's so difficult to catch their heart. Unlike other sch lecturers, like suzuki, terence.. so kind of her to remind me to do my online registration. And for terence he's so nice to send me a msg n thank me for e xmas card. I'm touch :)But there's still gd lecturer in my sch eg. lilie wang- so motherly like mrs lim..

off for my dinner shall blog another day!

MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home