Sunday, January 01, 2006

With 2005 drawing to an end, it's time to reflect on the happenings which took place during the year.

2005 was the year...

I got my O level cert and the bunch of girls went their separate ways. =( Fortunately, we still managed to squeeze time out of our busy schedules to meet up.

I sold 3 years of youth to TDS. Taking visual com (my so-called dream course) Good or bad? But I still survie thr e overwhelming workloads n tight schedules.

I experience my first-time ever teaching thr e help of agent. I admit it wasn't easy. Lots of hardwork needed to put in to ensure amanda produces gd result. Thank god she did! I'm proud to say i like n am starting to love teaching. I guess it's e satisfaction i get when i see gd results aft all e hardwork :)

I got my my first camera phone. Though nothing too great about it!

I went back for gg camp e first time aft graduated from e second batch. Being called "mother" by e gals. Stayed overnight n hotel rwanda but fell asleep half-wat thr. Had a nice breakfast aft a gd sleep bought by e new teacher mr john.

Not to forget, i managed to keep in touch with sec teachers, friends n guiders.

And also i spent e last day of e year with my besties at dte.
.
.

2006 is going to be the year...

I lose weight. No more plonking myself down on the seat right after a meal!

I start to exercise again after 1 years of inactivity?

I start to save money on a monthly basis.

I learn to be more diligent n positive.

I do my very best n excel in everything i do!

I will do a gd job as a tutor n make sure amanda do her best in PSLE.

I take up another tuition assignment tat is to teach amanda's sis.

I learn that the grass is always greener on the other side. So quit complaining.

I will continue to keep in touch with dearest friends, teachers n guiders.

Last but not least, it's a year to hav FUN!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u rock gal... ganbatte. =D

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u rock gal... ganbatte! =D

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home