Friday, December 09, 2005

Life is always full of surprises.. yest comDI ended early and i wanted to head town aft class to search for material for my proj but didn go in e end. Yani suggest beach. I tot maybe i might able to find some ropes for trash art proj. So i went hm... while walkin towards my lift lobby area, saw some ppl filmin outside e lift.

I was wondering how am i gonna go up? Climb up 11 storey of stairs? Then e so called "crew" notice me n told e director tat there's a lady. E director turned ard and both our reactions were e same. You?!!?/? E director is none other than my sec 2 art teacher mr joe mei. Tat person who had a long talk wif my mum tellin her about me, my behaviour n performance in class, studyin design is gd as few years down e road.. design in spore will be recognise n stuffs.

It was coincidental. Didn't noe tat we'll meet again 2 years later at my blk lift lobby =) He was helpin n doin some filmin some videos for the Yellow Ribbon Proj. He asked wat i'm studyin now.. i replied visual comm doin graphinc design, photography.. then he told me tat he's teaching photography now. He asked me to help him photocopy 1 set of my notes n teach him photoshop someday but i haven learn at all lor. Can't believe a person teachin photgraphy still need my notes?

He asked me if i've his no. n msg him when i'm done wif e photocopying. Then i went hm, rest n headed to e beach. Managed to find some e things i wanted. They stayed at e void deck to film e whole day. Poor thing.. ha ha anyway, it's was a surprise to meet up aft 2 years =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home