Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm proud to say i skip c n e on wed! Ha ha It's a make-up class n we are done with e last assignment. Decided to do something more fruitful or shl i say rush for my fri submission.. he he

Went back to sch to print my work n had a appointment with mr. terence at 1pm. He was kind enough to mark e mock papers i've tried,go thr them with me n clear my doubts. I'M SO THANKFUL N GRATEFUL! *beams* So we sat there for an hour plus. End up chatting about school work. I guess it's e tiredness n sleep-deprived look on my face that made him so concern. He said something which motivates me.. "take one semester at a time, maybe it's easier to cope this way". Quite true :)

Wat a random post is tis? No time to even sit down n blog properly :p

My assignments are calling me back.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR in advance.

Take care ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home