Friday, October 14, 2005

i jus wan things to be simple

Was talkin on e phone jus now wif jing xian for like 1 1/2 h until my hand becomes nunmb. We really hope to get e chalet on 4,5 n 6 of nov. If not it'll be harder to plan when my sch starts. I'm goin to pray real hard n make sure we got e chalet!!

This mornin mr pang asked MANY gd questions.

Him: ZJ, u workin until end of tis mth rite?
Me: Yup
Him: Then when ur sch reopens?
Me: 7th of nov
Him: So u're restin 1 wk be goin back to sch..
Him: Then hav u been goin out takin photos aft work?
Him: Deepavali is comin?
Me: Erm.. not at all

suddenly, i wonder wat hav i really been doin for e past whole mth? BUSY workin? tutorin? restin? slackin? sleepin? shoppin? goin out wif frens? To conclude "I'VE BEEN V V LAZY"(tt's wat made me feel so bad) I'm sure many frens r doin meaningful things to improve, upgrade n prepare themselves for e next term. But me? I simply did nothing much.

aft 4 mthns of endless proj n proj burnin mid night stuff n all.. i jus wish to recharge my battery n enjoy myself durin tis break. Was it a right decision? Luckily, mr pang enlighten me.. made me realise i didn't make full use of my break =) but aft a day of work my body is exhausted. Dun hav e energy to go out n take pictures or take up courses. I'm sure my body can't take it.

24 days to sch reopens..

if not for him, i'll still be livin in e world of my own..

but sometimes i jus wan things to be simple =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home