Friday, September 23, 2005

I'm can't believe it!!

Marketing for Designers B+


Creative Thinking C+


Visual Composition B


Drawing Fundamentals(my weakest sub) C+


Typography A


Colour A


Basic Photography B+


Applied Principles for Effective Living 1 Pass

Total Credit Units earned to-date : 22 cu
Cumulative Grade Point Average obtained to-date : 3.29

Academic Status: PERMITTED TO PROCEED TO THE NEXT SEMESTER OF STUDY.


I seriously can't believe i pass drawing fundamenatl. It has been my greatest worries of all becoz my drawings of portraits look horrible =p i tot i would guarantee fail it but i got a C+?? Maybe there's a typo error.. then i also didn expect to get at least 1 A. Heard frm eileen.. she said a senior told her tt it's v v diff to get an A in design sch.. i guess i manage to get it becos i'm in year 1 so e standard isn't tt high.

Anyway, i'm very happy. I was working then des ask me if i noe e results le. So i check my phone... very suprise n happy.. share my joy wif des, chris, hl, hedi n not to forget ah pa ^.^ it's like a big birthday present in advance. Oh.. i haven tell ms chua n ms koh... shall do it later aft blogging.. tt's all then =)

Lastly, i shall dedicate tis post to all my family, frens, teachers, colleagues n lect. Without e help n guidance frm them, i wouldnt produce such result w/o an art background. And w/o e support my family, frens, teachers.. in wouldnt hav come tis far. I shall list down their names:

mummy daddy kor kor sis aunt uncle eileen jaime eddy stef qi qi jocelyn desmond uncle(pck) kenny david yu qi pei shan janice melissa kai wen lan hui tiff ada oke ah bin jing xian hui ling cao ya cassandra eva denice yani shing lei foo hua xuan mr poh mrs lim ms chua ms koh mrs chan mr oi mr yup mrs ang mr pang chris beatrice hwee lan wendy.. n e rest if i've miss u out..

There's still a long way to go.. a very long journey to walk.. i noe it's not goin to be easy but it's not goin to be impossible

i love u peeps
cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home