Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My 17th bdae

tue 4/10

went hereen today aft work n celebrate wif eileen n jaime. we shop ard n they bought my present. i'll take photos of them n post it here soon. As usual we went to take neoprints n left a note tt we've been there.


tt's wat we decorated toge =)

mon 3/10

aft work, went cs to celebrate wif jo n des. We went to eat at uma uma men. 3 of us agreed tt the food taste quite nice n at a affordable price. Then we took lots of photos. We asked a staff to help us take photoS. She's very friendly n helpful. Stef called me half way when e staff was tAkin our photo wif my phone.. then i talked to her for a few mins but e staff didn't mind or show a black faceat all. ha ha


des me n jo


jo n me


des n me


my 2nd cake:they bought it from jack's place yummy yummy!! thanks guys

sun 30/9

went orchard to celebrate mine n my kor kor bdae wif my mum n sis. Had lunch n headed to far east to shop. Then went to take neo prints =) first time takin it wif mum..



then went to marina south for steam boat to celebrate wif jing xian, stef, huling, wee siang n wei bin. We had a great time bbqin or shl i say fightin wif e oil?? Ha ha But forgot to take photos. so forgetful lor.. Reached hm at 11 plus then cut e cake wif bro. We hav been sharing cake every year since i was born. ha ha who ask me to be born 1 year 11 mths n 29 days b4 him? Sound confusin? He was born on 4/10/86 n i was born on 3/10/88.


my first bdae cake

Thanks everyone for ur wishes n presents. I'll blog again tml. But i wonder how ms chua noe abt my bdae? ha ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home