Monday, October 10, 2005

Always

i'm deeply in love wif eng oldies

jus bought e "always" ablum

now even e aunties like e eng oldies

i'm sure he likes them too coz he always ask

him: zhuojie tis song very nice rite?
me: of cos *wink*

i feel so bad.. didn attend e badminton session on sat as i had a class gatherin, was tired yest n didn go out wif stef, pck n yyq. SORRY peeps

anyway work was fine today but steph asked me a weird question n i dun even noe how to ans her. then xiao chiang asked me for my email add so tt he can add me on msn. i guess we'll crap alot as usual.

To des, stef, pck, ah bin, wee siang, wei bin, huiling, see hua, alvin
jing xian n i are organisin another ntuc chalet

who? u peeps, aunties, tls n mr pang
when? 4,5,6 nov
where? not confirm

i'll update any information on my blog.. till then keep urself free on 6/11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home