Wednesday, October 05, 2005

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU


tote bag frm des, ken n keith


frm huling


frm hwee lan n beatrice


card frm jia qian (hwee lan's daughter)


roses frm stef


there's 9 lil pigs n 1 mother pig


crystal pigs from jo

I LOVE ALL E GIFTS. Thanks stef for e roses. Jo for e crystal pigs(they r so cute), des, ken n keith for e tote bag, eileen n jaime accessories, huling's necklace, jia qian's card, hl n beatrice present, mum n dad red packets etc.
AND not to mention all the bday msges I received all day. Haha. It was fun but my hp was flooded and I cant bear to delete em away. =D


I ll like to say Thank You to these people(in random order):

My family aunt doreen ms chua jocelyn stef qi qi desmond Kenny david keith eileen jaime eddy janice kai wen kar mum yu qi cheng keong lan hui jing xian hui ling wee siang wei bin ah bin mr pang chirstopher jia qian hwee lan beatrice etc i can't rem all

I would like to thank each n everyone of you for ur wishes, birthday messages, presents n cake. And not to forget to find time out of ur busy schedule to celebrate my bdae wif me. Till then, thanks peeps u've made my day Cheers ^.^

to ms chua: i was so suprised to received ur msg on tt day. Cos i've no idea how u found out my bdae but really thanks alot. I'm surprised, touched by u. Tc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home