Thursday, May 07, 2009

Ignore this post. I just have to rant and let it out of my chest otherwise i will become bonkers..

I'm disgusted by the guys working attitude today. I don't have respect for people like this. What's the big deal of being a senior brand executive. You don't even have a proper work flow at work. You don't even know how to write a inspiring design brief. You don't even check through the documents just click forward and send to designers. Client chase you, you chase designers. What is work in progress meeting for? Always going out for long lunches with bosses and those nonsense sweet talk to brainwash them. You think I'm a 3 year old? Come on, if you think you are capable jolly well prove that you have what it takes to be a senior. And don't become the main reason why one after one designer decides to leave. For a simple reason, we had enough of your disgusting working attitude and life is so much better without you destroying our passion, our life.

I have never been so angry and disgusted before. Since you love to achieve your goals with dirty methods, continue as you wish. We shall see who tahan this. Save me from this place... in another 6 more days (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home