Friday, May 01, 2009

Farewell?





























Katemoss fragance.
My farewell gift from my motherly studio manager Gena. Very sweet of her (: she's like a mother who will text me in the morning when she buys breakfast for me and remind me to go home early. We gossip with another female collegue about everything another the sun. I don't know if it's because I'm a xiao mei to them thus those that I'm closer to take really good care of me for the past year.

And just yesterday morning, gena called to tell she that she saw the page one warehouse sale. During the evening, william called to tell me about the sale as the books i always wanted to buy is on 50% sale! On a lighter note, the office is very quiet after he left. Maybe because we used to chit chat while working on mac since the 2 other designers don't really speak much. But I'm happy for him as much as he is glad that I'm leaving in another 2 weeks time (we managed to survive the battle after going through the same shit :P)

It's confirmed aft a long discussion with my creative directors. I hope they are happy for my decision to further study and i really hope to improve myself as a designer. It's tough but I will never know until try.

I am a little sad to leave for some reason, but all good things must come to an end before more new things can start : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home