Wednesday, April 22, 2009

How to be a graphic designer without losing your soul?
















Dear friends, thanks for all your concerns. I'm feeling much better after a well rested weekend. The design industry is so small and the words get around like virus attack. Had a good talk with sharon at the airport last sunday. Thank you for lending me ur ears as a designer's point of view. It's amazing how design influences our lives so much. Some for the better, yet others for the worse. All i can say that I'm finding my soul back as a graphic designer.

Today also marks my one year and one month here. I'm really thankful for all the opportunities that I've gained at 20 years old, the bangkok trip, the  group of caring colleagues that I've met here. Today supposedly is my last day at I. Well, i decided t0 give them a favor in return by continue working till they find a replacement. I hope they are making a decision out of the 3 they have interviewed. We shall see how it goes. Looking forward to spend a good weekend with my loved ones; you know who you are (:

Jia you mr siew, for ur wisdom tooth extraction tml! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home