Thursday, April 23, 2009

A human with a heart, wouldn’t do that.

My CD is pissing me off again. I could no longer bear with it, the more i think about it the faster i wan to leave all this behind. What have I done wrong to deserve all those nonsensical scoldings when I didn't do anything wrong from the start? Just because you are in the bad mood and you think you own this world? Dream on. Perhaps, after living in this world for 50 years old, the school failed to teach you how to be a human needless to say being appreciative at all. I had enough for the past one year. After sorting out my thoughts, i truly don't deserve all this shit. Thus typed aout a long email to my 2 other bosses, informing them my last day at I. I must really move on, to be a happier person. I want to fly from all this miserable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home