Sunday, April 12, 2009

Drew's 22nd birthday




























































Earlier in the day, we went to wild wild wet together. It's was my 5th there over the years. We had fun swimming in the lazy river while everyone is enjoying themselves on the float, drifting slowly along the river. I always wanted to go swimming but never managed to drag myself to the pool :p I kinda love the jacuzzi, very relaxing and soothing. Perhaps because I kinda settled down the things at work. Nonetheless, i think it's a ideal place to spend the entire day there with the gang, probably when we run out of idea where to go one day! I'm rather burnt out after that, my cheeks look like i'm blushing away.. shall apply more hazeline cream later!

Went home for a nap before driving out for dinner. Celebrated love birthday at Ma masion. Had always wanted to bring him there to try out the pork cutlet set after my first time there with sharon. I knew that he will like it (: Walked around the mall before heading to the keppel bay. The view was great, i guess we were quite lucky to have captured the big and round moon. Then it was home sweet home (:

Happy birthday my love, thanks for the great accompany! ♥
2 months more to hk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home