Friday, July 20, 2007

Brand Id is finally over. I've learn alot from pat and understand what branding is all about. She's been really supportive and understanding to my cca commitments :)

It's been a busy block with agms, sc and nyaa work hanging ard in my head. Right now, I really wish to complete my to do list:

- look for TH, settle LOA
- brand manual
- sc notice board
- nyaa notice board
- ladies night design
- nyaa logo
- illustration for corporate com
- apel 3 ppt
- apel 3 submission
- settle down with my mac
- send event photos to mr. leong

Thank god my boy is booking out tml and help me with my mac :) Thank for being so understanding to this busy gf of yours! Gonna spend more time with my loved ones. Take care folks! I look forward to a gd sleep tonight :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home