Monday, July 02, 2007

My weekends

Last weekends were indeed a lovely one
Andrew's first bookout aft his 2 weeks of confinement
It's been a great challenge, but I'm glad I was occupied with cca and proj

So we had
minced meat balls noodles, porridge, oyster egg at bedok 85
Caught Transformers at vivo
First time that we are out till the wee hours of the morning together
Went to Bras Basah to collect the SC Agm guest book
Then over to Army market
The day together ended on a happy event,
we sat together by the beach eating ice cream,
looking out into the sea :)

Beside my busy schedule and commitments,
I'm glad we manage to spend quality time together :)

Thanks for being so understanding and supportive
I'm glad you're here
I know I'll overcome everything if I want to
I will someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home