Saturday, July 07, 2007

07.07.07











































6 roses, 8 months, with a special 1 and on this special 7 day. 6817 :) Caught a nice movie 'Die hard 4.0' with a super short hair cut botak. Thank you for e beautiful bouquet of flowers!

During the past months, we've been through alot and we've definitely grown up in a way or another. You've taught me not only love but, the value of a relationship, respect, trust, understanding and maturity.

You've also been a great source of inspiration, motivation and a role model. Thanks for being my pillar of support and encouragement. Even if things seems to have gone the wrong way, I know you would still be there for me. There's nothing I could ask for more because I know I'm already very fortunate to have you. We'll continue to learn and improve. Happy 8 month together! Happy guard-dutying today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home