Saturday, July 14, 2007

14.7

Early breakfast with parents
Had apel class this morning
Lunch with sharon at mac
Went down orchard with my boy to help mr. leong take some photos for some charity event
Didn't get any accessories for my mac which will only arrive in 2 wks time =/
Had waffle ice cream at gelare *yummy*
Received my no. 12 thank you!
Went sim lim, exchanged the faulty earphones and boy bought his 'stone plus'
Had dinner with uncle n auntie follwed by shopping at giant
Then home sweet home.

I'm done with replying emails, uploading n editing photos
So it's back to reality = work!
It's ain't that bad as I already had my fair share of fun, happiness and a sweet escape
Thank you for everything you do :)
You sure know e many shortcut buttons to brighten up my day
Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home