Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The prepress, visual lit and my Vday hard work went down the drain. I doubt I accidentally deleted the 3 entire folders while I cleaning up my desktop. Or was it the turning 1 year old cranky laptop or the high risk becoming- faulty-thumb drive?

The worst thing is I have got no backup files at all. That many nights spent drawing and vectoring the 12 chinese zodiacs and all. I need time to get over it. Maybe god is telling me they ain't good enough. It's also high time I learn to tidy up my files and back them up after submission.

On a lighter note, received a msg from 'mr. encouraging lecturer'.
"thank you for the GC pics you sent. very helpful and also you take
really take good shots. So perhaps you can keep that at the back
of your mind before you discard that as an options for your future".

So i replied saying that I never thought of discarding it but it will be my second option if my first option were to fail. But still I need to polish up my skills. Design is subjective and so is photography. Being asked and wanting to review portfolio and school projects to the staffs, SDOs and old friends has become a training ground for me. Hearing positive and negative comments equals to improving and pushing my work to the next level. I'm always glad I joined SC. I wish I and hopefully we can do much more for the club.

Would it be a miracle?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home