Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Oh this is so random

Sorry guys, have been so called mia-ing for e past 2 wks or so. First, my nokia phone was down. Second, came my body system. And as usual, proj meetings one aft another. Seriously, it's killing everyone in e team. E stress, deadlines and the standard to uphold =/ i can swear, it's nv as easy as abc.

I need some kind and understanding souls. A vacation; what a gd one indeed. Who doesn't want more personal time for friends and family? Who love staying in sch all day? All round back to the decision makings and time mangement. I feeling guilty, not being productive enough yet spending too much time on work. I do noe "busy" is not the excuse, i hope i hav nv used it as an excuse.

Hoping to clear e 2 major projs on hand asap then at least i'm safe for a short holiday before the next block starts. Okay, enough of those depressing stuff. At least, i feel so much better aft a gd talk with bestful. I guess that's what true firends are for. Thanks stef :)

Jia you! All the best for the upcoming proj and term tests!

to stef: thanks for the gd talk. thanks for lending me ur listening ears. catch up soon!
to ch and ken: i will be there for e party. will do what i can and update you guys :)
to mimo: ganbatte!
i miss my twiny too! the twiny redrawal symptoms




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home