Wednesday, November 29, 2006




















had a great birthday celebration last night. it's gd to see everyone having fun toge. it's really seldom our minds can be that carefree. i think SC has become a part of my life already :)

anyway, vomitted twice in the clubroom. first time feeling so sick and weak. come to think of it, must be those late nights that caused it =/ but well, thank god i'm feeling better now. i want my healthy body back soon!

aft yest bad experience, life seems to be really fragile. it makes me want to treasure the people ard me and whatever i have now even more. to be honest, i'm contented with my life. all i can say, a busy yet happy person. maybe a "no life" person but it's far more better than having nothing to do. haha

but still i do need to constantly remind myself that family, friends and health come before many things. i'm trying my best even though i might seems to be neglecting them sometimes. i think they'll understand or at least i hope they can :)

i always dream of recruiting some designers to help me with the diff projs. then my job would be to art direct. haha but until that day happens, i better start work right away. time is running out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home