Sunday, November 12, 2006

time's running out.
i wonder what can i show ferdin during tml meeting
i wonder what designs to show little, medium, big boss on wed
i wonder if cy will aprrove and concept
i wonder if meetings will go well
i wonder if i can get everything done b4 deadlines!

i'm clearing my truckloads of work....
but until yest night, i'm only done with SC blog and some pathetic designs
i know i need to go FULL SPEED! SAM, SUPER FULL SPEED!
taking up so many commitments = knowing that i need to put in the same amount of commitments and time in whatever i do

to think that i have the passion, the commitments and the goal to give it a best shot but do i have the time?
i'm not giving up until the last moment, i wan to perserve and excel!
until today, i still live up to me motto " You're a failure if you give up"

only solution is to work and forgo about eating or sleeping =/ if only i can but being a human my brain need some rest too! haha at least there's something that draws a smile on my face :)

some gd news to share(PLS VOTE FOR THIS ARTIST):
http://noisesingapore.com/showcase2006.php?
nMainCat=47&page=28&nSearchBy=2&nSearch=

draw a wider smile on her face!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam,

We really appreciate the effort that you have put into the club!

Take care of your health too...

Pls transform back into a person with "LIFE" soon, not rushing about everywhere with a zombie look!

We'll always support you, tell us how we can help you relieve your burden...

From,
(youknowwho)

12:33 AM  
Blogger s.o.z.j said...

To youknowwho,

Don't worry! I'll take care of my health.

I appreciate everyone support all this while. Can't imagine what will happens when you're gone. But well, I'm going to give it the best I can.

Transforming back soon. Yes, you dun have to see a zombie everyday! You need to get a "LIFE" too :)

I'll help you to get a life. HAHA

Sam

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home