Tuesday, November 21, 2006

2 more days.

i wonder why am i so high today
seems to be laughing alot
maybe it's the stress from p& ad photography that's making me insane
or maybe the sinful choc and sweet from mr. sam

have overcome so many obstacles until today, dun want to give up
but things are not on my side
i want to do it, yet i can't due to the many protest
save me from everything, 1 day, 3 shots!

let it happens. bless that it happens. really!
i'm not asking for much
jsut want to get over and done with this and move on with what i need to do
i've been delaying everything. way too much

i need to put in my 110% in the upcoming projs
shl improve frm my usual standards
am still far from there though
*hint*

anyway, to the 2 guys who might happen to read this:
i'm okay, stress but still okay. HAHA thanks for cheering me up and being there for me
THANK YOU! appreciate those little actions very much.
what can i do without your?

happy tuesday. may tml be another happy and smooth sailing day!
- more than just a friend






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home