Sunday, February 26, 2006

new sch system

TDS announced the new school system on fri. Everyone's quite horrified about it, but I think it's not THAT bad. There are a lot of loopholes to it actually, besides are most students responsible enough or even understand enough to plan their subjects, most might just screw up their three years and jump on the year 4 band wagon.

A BIG drastic change to e system we're so used to. 2 mths SIP in year 2 becomes 4 mths SIP in year 3. I guess my precious holidays will be gone :( I'm jus afraid it'll affect my tuiton. I'm not goin to change timing again n again. I doubt her mum will like that. sigh somehoww i hope tis new system will not be approved. I would rather rush thr e proj like some madwoman during e 14 n 15 wk then.

Hmm.. maybe terence is right. I shl learn to take 1 sem at a time. Maybe, i'll have less things to worry about(which is a gd thing) :) Who noe wat will happens? Will e new system be approve? No matter wat i'm goin enjoy my holidays first n worry later :D

Many things to do coming up. Mostly school related.

-globalcitizenship lect n tut(6/3-10/6)
-3/8 gathering(somewhere march)
-shanghai trip(27/3 to 1/4)
-preparation for presentation(1/4-6/4)
-design orientation meetings
-design orientation camp(17/4-21/4)
-amanda's exams(8/5-12/5)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home