Tuesday, November 22, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JENN!!

Had sociology tut n lect yest... thr group discussion i surprising found out tat stefanie djie was a girl guide too!! She and xiaoqian were frm e same batch so somehow everything link up toge *GRINZ*

Anyway, supposed to meet up wif my guider tis morning but received a phone call frm her yest nite telling me tat she's not going back to sch today. *sigh* tat means i've to give her e present aft her birthday. The present is hand-made photo-ablum. Most of e photos were taken frm my bapho proj. Cos she so-called loves b n w photos like i do =) Spent quite a few days working on it.. cutting, decorating n stuffs I'm sure she'll like it.

I guess she somehow noe my purpose of meeting her tml.. to sum up all wishing you a happy birthday n may all ur wishes cum true. Rem i'm waiting to be ur "back-up" wedding photographer.. dun let me wait too long yah

have to kick away my holidays mood

coz

sch work's piling up..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home