Thursday, November 10, 2005

Design street: Day 1 Suntec

Went for e comDI n inform vani tat i had to leave at 9.30 for e design street thingy. Guess she only brief abt comDI(communicating design ideas) which is my core tat means i CANNOT fail tis sub. Have to write lots n lots of essays for tis sub jus like our normal eng lesson.

Then went to LT n meet my gropu for briefing. As usual, got M for my t-shirt kinda long.. went to change n collect our cube then head down to suntec. Long journey.. taking bus, train, n walking but it's quite fun walking in a grp chatting n get to noe more abt one another. Interview a handful of people due to time constraint. One auntie kinda like my design which got e chinese character "fu"(see pic below)



Guess it gives her a chingay, chinese new year feel yet mordern feel. Was happy to hear tat she like my design e most. I'm sure every designer loves to heat tat. Saw many nice work too =) We left suntec at 1 n return to sch for debrief. Had lunch wif huilin, sherry, shing lei n foo hua. Hui lin n i went to put back our cube at e bomd shelter.. so suprised to see stef n yy. They were walkin abt while waiting for class at 4. Our sch isn't tat big aft all rite? Happy to see ur in sch :)

Then huilin n i went tm to get e joilin dvd n she bought jay's album for her boy. Isn't she sweet? ha ha she even gave me some strepsil n ask me to bring hm cos both of us havin bad sore throat. Shop ard abit n went hm to rest cos tml we'll be going down to orchard.. need to recharge my energy =p


ki o tsukete! take care!

ps: stef, i'm learning jap frm u

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

v v nice sia ur cube...
so artistic!
ganbatte kudaisai. =D
see my blog's quote today. nov 11 de.

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hai! yes!
haha... one day i teach u e pronounciation ok? =D

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home