Monday, September 05, 2005

"I'M FINALLY FREE"

Took cab to sch tis morning to hand in my painted cube 40 by 40 cm. It's fun painting but it's tiring too.. ha ha but i really enjoyed n satisfied wif my work. Really happy to see the completed work n when ppl come up to you n say tt ur work is nice.. e feeling is can't be describe.. so i've finally cleared all my proj!! Anyway, i got A for my color.. i'm happy =) Ms koh must be very happy ^.^

Starting work tml n meeting eileen, jaime, jai tee, ira n e rest for ice skating. Sound cool? I'm looking forward to it.. 24 more hours :p jus heard from eddy n cheng cheng tt results will be out on 24/9/05. So tp design students rem to check it out. I hopw i'll pass all 7 sub if not i'll have to take sub papers. Cross fingers.. Take care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home