Saturday, August 13, 2005

2 more wks to go..

I've been busy with sch work n tuition. Therefore no time to update tt often. Sorry yea? Ha ha.. yup tis is e 12th wk and most of mine assigments n projs are due in wk 14.. and amanda(my student) CA2 is also coming in 2 wks time :s Sway or lucky? I dun noe but i'll be responsible tutor n do my job well :) I'm looking forward to my 2 mths of holidays!! Wanna meet up with my frens.. stef, qiqi, jo,jan, ps, yuqi,des, dav, kenny... the list jus go on n on.. it's been so long long since we last met up..

Miss everyone of you..ha ha there so much things to catch up with =) But i'll need to work really hard b4 my sch ends. Jus hope i'll pass draw fun.. i'll pray hard de!! I'm happy tt kheng li likes my chinese opera pictures. He said i've improved. I agree with him, e more pics i take e more i'll improve. Exams coming soon for many ppl.. so study hard n take care All the best ^.^

to sec 4 guides: mt results were released yest.. no matter wat you've tried ur best and tt's gd enough =)
ms chua: you mus be busy preparing them for Os bah.. i'll visit you soon(i promise) take care and keep in touch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home