Tuesday, August 02, 2005

weak and tired

I reached hm yest at 12.. I practically stayed at the kreta ayer people threatre for like 5 hours! I wish to say a big thankn you to ai xue. Without her help, i would not be able to do my bapho at all. She was there helping me and even asked me to come back to look for her. Where can I find such a nice lady on earth?

I've gain more insights in chinese opera. From putting on make-up to costume to the performances on stage. Nothing was easy. It's was purely hard work. Many years of hard work indeed. I'll need to go back another day. On the journey hm, i fell asleep. I'm jus too tired too weak. I'm down with a bad flu now.. gosh still got so many pro to do and to to forget tuition.. i'm going to be strong, nothing will pull me down =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home