Saturday, August 27, 2005

I miss tt place

Met up wif des then went back to ex work place. We chatted wif boss for an hour plus(tt's consider long) imagine he can finish so much work in tt hour.. browse thr e photos he took in paris n london. How i wish i was there.. i would be able to take lots n lots of photographs of the romantic city, unquie structure, fantastic art museums and not to forget e beautiful envir. I gonna save up money right now for my future trip.. Any sponsor?? I'm buildling castles in the air :p

Anyway, des will be helping out at frozen depart.. while boss asked me to help heidi.. doing detergent n stuff.. haiz i'm confused =( shl i take it or leave it? any choices? i doubt so...

ps: Finallyi'm left wif 3 final proj to rush.. tt's a gd thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home