Friday, April 01, 2005

It's finally over

Yesterday i fell asleep immediately aft i ate my dinner. I was really tired aft the interview I think i won't pass or shl i say that i dun wish to pass? Sound contradicting but i must really consider carefully if i really wan to sign up this bond and become a teacher in future? At least i prepared for this interview, i tried my best and the most imp is that i've gained another interview experience :)
I think i will consider tp in the end, dun wan to stuck with a 5 years bond or even break the bond lor.. there will be many consequences if i break the bond. It's so difficult to make a decision??? Btw the interview was really tough, i guessed they set very high expectations bah. That's was why i think i didn't make it but who noes until the results is out.
There's always miracles in life. I strongly believe with my passion, determination, perservances for both arts and teaching my dreams will come true one day. If there's a will, there's a way. Btw i must thanks someone who have accompanied me to the interview. Wei bin thanks a million for being there for me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home