Friday, April 09, 2010

First photo of mackie, my 2nd mbp :) Hopefully my 3rd Macintosh can be a imac with much bigger harddisk. But this is more than enough for now :) thanks pa & ma! I'll do my best for the remaining few months. Forgive me for the messy desk. Even mackie is drowning in the sea of projects. I'm so envious of some classmates who can just concentrate on their on individual assignments and not even bother to care about grad show. That 5 of us can't stop ranting. We need to rant to destress. And like i told ridz, i've been seeing him everyday for 12 days straight, even on weekends!

Grad show ppt & FA, definition of design, peter's proj, folio, 3 bks, social networking to be completed in 2 wks time. Back to the sea once again :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home