Thursday, April 01, 2010

when the going gets tougher, think of seeing me! (:

my boy texted me this morning while i was on my way to sch. he knew what i was going through without me telling him. thank you love! it's been a busy month. no time for family, love and friends :(

grad show direction is stressing me out. i must say i'm really lucky to have met such a bunch of supportive and close friends :) sch would have be boring if not for penny and gang. soon we will be graduating... will miss the fun times and all but there's just so much work to do now to meet MELB deadline. Let's finish our work and have an awesome time in aussie. Looking forward to aircon weather.

PS. loving my new mackie! not the price though. will pay pa&ma when i start work (: hope it will serve good for many years down the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home