Saturday, May 16, 2009

Farewell lunch

We had a lunch get together in office. It was meant to be a farewell before i leaves. I rather thankful for having such caring colleagues who actually make it a point to plan some farwell thingy. Supposedly today is my last day at work. I should be feeling happy that I'm leaving but I'm not. Mixed feeling bah. Anyway a few days ago, my creative director asked me what is my plans after friday etc. And asked if i can help out for another 2 wks become the replacement comes in.

Needless to say, i nodded my head. I'm very sure i was dreaming then or i'm just too kind and grateful to them :p Haha I'm just hoping that the next 2 weeks will zoom pass soon. Looking forward to the luxury of me time, meeting my loved ones, exploring new places (i really wish to go backpacking somewhere) basically doing whatever i want (:

I've been telling myself 2 wks is nothing as compared to my 14 months here (: Just got another new brief this afternoon, gonna stay positive till the last lap.

ANOTHER 2 MORE WEEKS TO GO (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home