Wednesday, March 04, 2009


















Still recovering from my flu and sore throat a few days back. It's the weather and perhaps the lack of sleep. Yesterday, I left work on time for once and headed home for a home-cooked dinner (which i really miss) and knocked out at 10 aft the medicine. It's been a while i had such a good night sleep.

On a lighter note, my boy and I have booked our holiday during over the weekends. I'm looking forward to it maybe because it's our first solo trip together and though I have been to shanghai, malaysia, chiangmai & bangkok the previous trips have always been school or work related. After working hard for close to a year, I think it's time for a break. Meanwhile, will do more reading up and will continue to save up for the upcoming trip in june!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home