Thursday, February 26, 2009

Came across this old post while searching for some old photos. I promised to send him one month ago, no idea where did i store it.

Thanks love for fetching me yest and the home-cooked dinner from auntie (: I hope he still admire my style of work. He he Love ya!


From my idol:
"When you are stressed about work, always take a break. Think of someone out there who is supportive and thinking of you!"

Other than the experience working with sports teams and other student leaders of TP, there is another thing that I have gained and should cherish throughout my life. This person has shown me tremendous willingness, perseverance and independence. I truly admired her style of work and the motivation that drives her on. She is none other than my girl friend. She also understands my commitments and never once complained that I have little time for her when in school term.

She has designed all the posters, banners for Sports Club events. Even SAA events such as Sports Symposium and the Jam & Hop were using her design work. All these were not easy, her designs had to appease everyone’s comments and also after many modifications, then they were approved and was constantly working with the pressures of school work and tight datelines. Keep on this positive attitude, your efforts will be appreciated!

To my idol:
Thank you for the encouragement! Am very touched by your kind words. It motivated me to work even harder towards my goals and other commitments. Thanks for being so supportive and understanding too (: My idol, always!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home