Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's friday already!

I can't wait fri to end. I'm looking forward to a good weekend with family, my love and friends aft working late consecutive everyday for a month! It's really horrible to work alone at night ever since we moved here from starlight. I think i'm becoming a robot, managed to rush out the designs for 3 diff ppt today.

Feeling rather happy that i don't have to bring hm any work and rush it out over the night. At last, I'm able to see my bro n sis face to face aft 4 days. I didn't know a passion could take away so much from you. Have been rather tempermental for the past wks due to the stress from work, i pity my love and thanks for standing me. Like I'm been saying, i really want and need to retrieve back my life. Perhaps after going through this phase of life, my perspective has changed. At the end of the day, I realised all that i want is to lead a carefree and meaningful life with no regards. I don't anymore SO... or praise from you either. If you know enough is enough, i do hope you would change for a better person.

I going to hit the sack now to catch up on my sleep.

PS: I love ya drew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home