Saturday, December 22, 2007

AWAY
























Have been 'literally' away for sometime if you know what have been happening at home. Then followed by the mad rush to catch up on
my work progress for what I've missed out during the entire wk. No one will understand how crazy it was. But it's all over! So, it's time to catch up on sleep & rest! Which I've been doing for the past days beside going back for CCA & working on the nyaa exhibition designs. A little more to go (:

The past 2 months have been 'happening'. I know things happen for a cause. So be it a happy or a sad ending, there's always a reason behind everything. Something we need to learn; to understand and to accept the changes. Forgive and forget. Life's so much easier this way don't you agree? I wish I could be a much stronger to accept that life is unpredictable. They come and they go anytime. Perhaps, i need more time & courage to overcome what is missing...


ps: thanks friends for the concerns & smses. i'll stay strong (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home